The number one cricket management game returns for 2016 with the launch of Cricket Captain 2016 on 5th July 2016.
It’s time for cricket fans from around the world to put their cricketing expertise to the test with the most in-depth Cricket Captain game ever made. Developed in association with Chris Rogers, captain of Somerset County Cricket Club and former Australian opener, Cricket Captain 16 has more playable teams and more great features than ever before!
Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created and Cricket Captain 2016 takes the game to the next level – new teams, a beautiful new interface, updated 3D graphics engine and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series.
Key features for 2016 include:
- 79 playable domestic teams across 5 domestic leagues, including 12 new teams from the New Zealand and South African domestic cricket leagues
- Updated One Day International (ODI) and 20 over (T20) World Cup Tournament modes. Play as any international team that played in the last two World Cups including Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Scotland or the UAE.
- Day/Night matches
- New 3D lighting system
- Improved One Day and T20 match engine combined with improved player form calculation for One Day and T20
- Updated kits for international teams
- Sri Lanka and Pakistan historical scenarios
- New database with improved player ability ratings
- New and improved interface
- In-game help system
- New achievements
Cricket Captain 16 will launch on 5th July 2016 with an SRP of $24.99 / €22.99 / £19.99.
To learn more about Cricket Captain 2016, Childish Things and Kiss Ltd, journalists are requested to contact Kiss Ltd by sending an email to Dave Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reviewers on Twitch, YouTube and Twitter can also request keys via Key Mailer.
About Childish Things
Childish Things have been creating cricket management titles since 1998 when International Cricket Captain first hit the shelves to wide critical acclaim. The game was an instant success, reaching number one in the UK PC charts with over 50,000 sales. Since then, the game has been refined and re-worked with incredible attention to detail, helping to capture every nuance of modern cricket.
New frontiers have been opened through versions for iPhone, Android and Mac, with the current version set to reach its biggest ever audience.