Calling all fans of turn-based strategy games, Broadsword: Age of Chivalry is out today, Friday 15 May 2015.
Set in the middle ages, Broadsword: Age of Chivalry is a turn-based strategy game where the goal is to become the dominant force in Europe. Rich in history, the period helped define Europe and created numerous legends, many of which play an important role in the game, including Henry III, Joan of Arc and El Cid.
Will you re-define the history of Europe?
- Command one of four different civilisations: the English, the French, the Spanish and the Hapsburg Empire with more to become available!
- Watch your strategies unfold in full 3D Battle Action as your troops go to in to battle.
- Take control of special ‘Hero’ units lead by historical legends such as Henry III, Joan of Arc, El Cid, each of who command special ‘Hero’ powers that can affect the entire battlefield.
- Command different types of military units including archers, knights, pikemen, catapults and more.
- Optional features such as FOG of WAR, Graphic Detail and more.
PLAN YOUR STRATEGY
- Play on a variety of maps in distinct weather conditions.
- Terrain has a direct impact on the players’ strategy and combat style.
- Turn-based combat keeps the battle moving at the player-preferred pace.
- Construct & upgrade buildings such as town centres, mines, mills, and farms to raise units and create resources for your empire.
- Research different technologies including forestry, ballistics and husbandry and take your empire to the next technical level.
- Your ‘Combat Advisor’ provides an indication of how the battle might go.
- Unlock maps, units & new campaigns as you play!
- Original music from German film composer Jan Morganstern.
Title: Broadsword: Age of Chivalry
Players: Single player & multi-player
Steam Tags: Action, Simulation, Strategy
Genre: Turn-based strategy
Publisher: Kiss Ltd & Funbox Media Ltd
Developer: HR GAMES
Release Date: TODAY, Friday 15 May 2015
SRP: $19.99, £14.99, 19,99€. Look out for special launch promotions.
For all media enquiries about Broadsword: Age of Chivalry, please contact Dave Clark at Kiss (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Looking for something different to add to your PC gaming collection? Check out All Guns On Deck. Coming soon to Steam Early Access.
About Funbox Media Ltd
Funbox Media Limited is a UK based computer games publisher, with a team of undoubted pedigree and industry experience and a substantial selection of cross-platform new releases and back catalogue games.
About HR GAMES
HR GAMES is the publishing arm of Hoplite Research, LLC. As a developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment software, Hoplite Research, LLC is currently celebrating its 14th year, having previously launched multiple games including the classic Myst. Hoplite Research, LLC creates intellectual property and games through technology, innovation, and design on console, online, arcade, PC, Mac, and mobile devices.